Certificate and Master's Programs
While it is encouraged that everyone participates in a fellowship, it is understood that time and resources may not allow for the opportunity. Additional opportunities are available to enhance your training and broaden your knowledge including certificate and master’s programs.
These programs do not replace fellowship training nor do they meet the eligibility criteria to take the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association board examination.
- University of Colorado Denver Graduate School Interprofessional Master of Science in Palliative Care and Palliative Care Certificate Programs
- University of Maryland, Baltimore Graduate Studies in Palliative Care: Graduate Certificates, Master of Science (MS), and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- University of Maryland Graduate School Online Master of Science and Graduate Certificates in Palliative Care
- University of Washington Interprofessional Graduate Certificate Course in Palliative Care
- The Coleman Palliative Medicine Training Program - Professional Development in Communication and Supportive Care