Hospice and Palliative Medicine Access Fund Scholarship
AAHPM’s Hospice and Palliative Medicine Access Fund provides scholarships to cover in-person or virtual registration fees (excluding pre-conference workshops) and $500 toward travel-related expenses (airfare, hotel, cab fare, and meals) for those attending the in-person Annual Assembly.
You’re eligible for the Annual Assembly scholarship if you are an AAHPM member, U.S.-based physician, medical student, resident, and fellow currently working in the field of hospice and palliative medicine.
AAHPM gives preference to applicants who:
- have not previously attended the Annual Assembly,
- demonstrate a commitment to the field of hospice and palliative care,
- demonstrate the need for scholarship funds to facilitate their attendance,
- have been selected to present an abstract, paper or poster, or
- are a member of an AAHPM committee, task force, or community.
How to Apply
Application for the 2023 Annual Assembly Access Fund is now open.
- Complete the Application - All applications must be submitted through the Academy's online application portal.
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV) - No more than two pages.
- Letter of Recommendation - This can be uploaded through the online application form.
Deadline to apply is Thursday, January 19 at 11:59pm CT.
Notification of scholarships will be made in January 2023.