Palliative Medicine Access Fund Scholarship
AAHPM’s Palliative Medicine Access Fund provides scholarships to cover registration fees (excluding preconference workshops) and $500 toward travel-related expenses (airfare, hotel, cab fare, and meals) for the in-person or virtual Annual Assembly.
Eligibility and How to Apply
Applications have closed on November 30 at 5pm CT.
Annual Assembly Scholarship
You’re eligible for the Annual Assembly scholarship if you are an AAHPM member, a US-based physician, fellow, resident, or medical student currently practicing hospice and palliative medicine.
AAHPM gives preference to applicants who:
- have not previously attended the Annual Assembly
- demonstrate a commitment to the field of hospice and palliative care
- demonstrate the need for scholarship funds to facilitate their attendance
- have been selected to present an abstract, paper or poster
- are a member of an AAHPM committee or task force, or are a community chair.