Volunteering for Committee Service
AAHPM’s governance structure provides you with many opportunities to get involved with the Academy and influence the future of the field. Volunteering is a gateway to making connections that will last a lifetime.
A Call for Volunteers is for members who are looking to get involved in AAHPM. There are four types of volunteer opportunities:
- Committees: to advance specific committee charges
- Advisory or Working Groups: rapid response group to address emerging issues
- Reviewers/Contributors: single project group do perform an intense amount of work over a short period of time
- Micro Volunteering: single projects that require less time commitment to complete short-term projects
The call for Volunteers closed on February 10 at 5pm CT.
- Annual Assembly Case Submission Subcommittee
- Annual Assembly Program Planning Committee
- Annual Assembly Scholar ePoster Submission Work Group
- Annual Assembly Scientific and Quality Improvement Subcommittee
- Communities Committee
- Development Committee
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Fellowship Grants Advisory Group
- Finance Committee
- Publications Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Quality Committee
- Research Committee
Make sure your email address is up to date in order to receive a notification when the Call for Volunteers opens.