AAHPM's Giving Tuesday efforts allowed the Academy to offer the AAHPM Pediatric Hospice and Palliative Medicine Assembly Scholarship. These funds support pediatricians attending the 2022 Annual Assembly of Hospice and Palliative Care, either in-person or virtually.
This scholarship provides US-based physicians and fellows currently practicing pediatric hospice and palliative medicine funding to cover registration fees (excluding preconference workshops) and $500 toward travel-related expenses (airfare, hotel, cab fare, and meals) for the Annual Assembly.
Applications closed on November 30 at 5pm CT.
You can apply for this scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- have not previously attended the Annual Assembly,
- have demonstrated a commitment to the field of pediatric hospice and palliative care,
- have demonstrated the need for scholarship funds to facilitate their attendance.
Preference will be given to those applicants who:
- have been selected to present an abstract, paper, or poster, or
- are members of an AAHPM committee or task force or are a community chair