Plan Your Trip
August 11-13, 2022
Meeting Location & Hotel
Omni Louisville Hotel
400 S 2nd St.
Louisville, KY 40202
AAHPM has secured a limited number of sleeping rooms at a special discounted rate. In order to obtain the special rate, make your reservations online using the unique link below or call the reservations number and mention the AAHPM meeting. Be sure to make your reservations early! The expiration of the special rate is July 19, 2022 or when AAHPM’s room block has been filled. After that time, higher rates may apply.
Room Rate: $197 single/double
Check-In: 3 pm
Book online or by phone at 888-444-6664.
Why Book with AAHPM?
- It helps us help you! If you are experiencing any issues with your reservation, AAHPM only has the ability to assist if you’re staying in our contracted hotel.
- By staying in the AAHPM block, you are helping to ensure we can continue negotiating lower rates for future courses and Annual Assemblies.
Please make sure to upload your proof of vaccination prior to coming to Louisville. You will receive an invitation from SafeAccess with a unique link to set up your secure portal to upload your vaccination records.
Follow these steps to ensure your vaccination requirement is submitted correctly:
- Enter the event portal by clicking on the link in the email and creating a password.
- Complete your Check-In by uploading proof of your vaccination.
- Once verified, you will receive your Digital Health Pass via Email. You will need to show this at registration to pick up your badge.
View the SafeAccess User Guide for more details.
Louisville International Airport (SDF)
600 Terminal Dr.
Louisville, KY 40209
Distance from airport to hotel: 5.9 miles
Drive Time: 10-15 minutes
Taxi: Estimated $18-$24 one-way
Uber/Lyft: Estimated $20-$25 one-way
SuperShuttle: $18 one way
Learn more information on ground transportation from Louisville Airport, including rental cars, limousines, and public transportation.
At the Omni Louisville Hotel:
Valet Parking: $37 per night, per car
*AAHPM does not validate for parking. Rates are subject to change. Please contact the hotel for the most up-to-date parking rates.
Weather & Conference Attire
The average high for Louisville in August is 88°F and the average low is 68°F.
Meeting room temperatures tend to vary. Please bring a light sweater or jacket to all sessions.
Want to learn more about what Louisville has to offer? Visit Go_To_Louisville.
Plan your dining options with a list of restaurants in the area.