AAHPM Learn is Here!
AAHPM Learn is the Academy’s new, easy-to-use online learning platform that allows learners to improve skills, extend professional knowledge and competence, and continue professional development all in one place.
This platform will allow a new learning experience with access to our most popular self-paced courses, assessments, and new, more frequent content. Users will also be able to track their credit activity.
Opportunities in AAHPM Learn
AAHPM Learn brings a more immersive experience to your educational journey. Interactive assessments and videos await you in this new platform, allowing you to learn on your own time and at your own pace. With AAHPM Learn, you can:
- Browse educational content
- Engage in learning activities
- Track completed and incomplete activities
- Earn and track CME and MOC points
Let AAHPM Learn be your home to continue your educational journey.
All learning activities are available for one year after the date of your purchase.
"Having a go-to place for professional development is key in my busy practice. I know I can trust the curated content of AAHPM Learn to help me sift through the continuing education that is out there. The multimodal format keeps me engaged. And the platform provides flexibility, tracking my progress and allows me to make the most of even a few minutes of learning at a time.” - Michael Barnett, MD MS FACP FAAP FAAHPM
The following learning activities are now available to purchase in AAHPM Learn:
- HMD Prep
- HPM FAST Hospice Regulatory
- HPM FAST Pediatrics
- HPM FAST Prognostication
- HPM FAST Psychiatry and Cognition
- HPM PASS 3rd Edition
- Intensive Board Review Course Recording
- Test Taking Like a Pro
- NEW! HPM Bundle
- NEW! Leveraging Social Media for Leadership
- NEW! Actionable Leadership Amidst Social Injustice
- NEW! COVID-19 Conversations: Moral Concerns - Just Allocation of Resources, Moral Distress, Supporting Team Resilience
- NEW! COVID-19 Conversations: Practical Concerns - Prognostication, Communication, Public Health Advocacy
NOTE: If you purchased any of the above products before July 14, your access will still remain on aahpm.org, under My Account, then My Classroom and will only be available through December 31, 2021.
Hard Copy Books
All hard copy books are available for purchase in AAHPM Learn, including:
- Essentials Book Set and individual books
- Hospice Medical Director Manual
- Primer of Palliative Care
- Equianalgesic Tables pack
Essentials Learning Modules
If you have previously purchased any of the following products, you will have access to your modules until July 20, 2022.
In AAHPM Learn, all activities are only available for one year after purchase:
- Essentials Book Set with Learning Modules
- Essentials Learning Module Set
- All 9 Individual Essentials Learning Modules
If you have begun taking your learning modules, your activity will not be disrupted during our transition. Your data will be migrated into the new AAHPM Learn, your access point will simply change from being housed in your "My Classroom" account and will be accessible through AAHPM Learn instead after July 20.
If you have purchased any of these products, you will only have access to these items until December 31, 2021. These products are no longer available for purchase.
- 2020 State of the Science Experience Package
- 2020 State of the Science Poster Sessions
- Big Data in Hospice and Palliative Care Research
- Plenary Session: State of the Science
- Randomized Controlled Trials
- Steps in the Translational Pathway (Methods)
You can access your above purchased items visiting aahpm.org and selecting "My Account" and then "My Classroom".