Coming July 2021! AAHPM Learn is the Academy’s new, easy-to-use online learning platform that allows learners to improve skills, extend professional knowledge and competence, and continue professional development all in one place.
This platform will allow a new learning experience with access to our most popular self-paces courses, assessments, and new, more frequent content.
Changes to Your Learning Beginning June 1
As we prepare for AAHPM Learn, certain products will be unavailable beginning June 1 with some products being discontinued in July. This change in access and availability may affect your learning experience.
Products Transitioning to AAHPM Learn
Until June 1, the following products will be available for purchase in the AAHPM Store. If you purchase these products before June 1, you will only have access to these items until December 31, 2021. After June 1, the products will be unavailable to purchase from the AAHPM Store.
In July 2021, when AAHPM Learn launches, the following products will be available to purchase and access there.
If you do not need these products before July 2021, we highly encourage you to wait and make your purchase in AAHPM Learn.
- Essentials Book Set with Learning Modules
- Essentials Learning Module Set
- All 9 Individual Essentials Learning Modules
- HMD Prep
- HPM FAST Hospice Regulatory
- HPM FAST Pediatrics
- HPM FAST Prognostication
- HPM FAST Psychiatry and Cognition
- HPM PASS 3rd Edition
- Intensive Board Review Course Recording
- Taking the Test Like a Pro
Until early July, the following products will be available for purchase in the AAHPM Store. After early July, these products will be discontinued from the AAHPM Store. If you have purchased these products, you will only have access to these items until December 31, 2021.
- 2020 State of the Science Experience Package
- 2020 State of the Science Poster Sessions
- Big Data in Hospice and Palliative Care Research
- Plenary Session: State of the Science
- Randomized Controlled Trials
- Steps in the Translational Pathway (Methods)
If you have purchased any of these products, you can access them by visiting "My Account" and selecting "My Classroom".
All hard copy books will still be available for purchase in the AAHPM Store, including:
- Essentials Book Set and individual books
- Hospice Medical Director Manual
- Primer of Palliative Care
- Equianalgesic Tables pack