Expand Your Knowledge. Enhance Your Practice.
Whether directly or indirectly, support for life-long learning and education touches everything AAHPM strives to accomplish.
The Academy has launched a new, easy-to-use online learning platform called AAHPM Learn. This platform will allow learners to improve skills, extend professional knowledge and competence, and continue professional development all in one place.
Browse learn.aahpm.org to engage in learning activities, track your CE/MOC, and more.
- Courses: provide members with cutting-edge education at the Annual Assembly and summer courses
- Study Resources: offers up-to-date, accessible, and useful self-study resources providing comprehensive education in a variety of formats that meet your individual learning style and level of practice. Several resources offer MOC points.
- Opioid Resources: understand the issues, access resources to improve your practice, and advocate for balanced public policy
- Publications: helps members stay current with the latest news and information about their Academy, the field of hospice and palliative medicine, the healthcare industry in general, new research and advances, and policy and legislation critical to the work they do
- Quality Resources - learn about quality initiatives, registries in HPM, quality educational materials, and Measuring What Matters
- HPMQ: video series that tackles critical questions in hospice and palliative medicine
- Scholarships: enable members to access educational events and resources that might otherwise be inaccessible to them
- Fellowships: resources and support to fellowship programs are available to ensure the field continues to train the next generation of hospice and palliative medicine specialists
- Certification: encourages specialty certification and provide resources to maintain certification in hospice and palliative medicine and for hospice medical directors
- Research: supports critical research in the field.
AAHPM was awarded accreditation with commendation as a provider of CME for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through November 30, 2021.