AAHPM Mentor Match
Mentor Match is an online networking and career enhancement tool that will help you find and connect with other participants in the program. The program is open to Academy members who are in any stage of their career and looking to make connections with other members.
About Mentor Match
Mentor Match connects you with mentors and mentees on your terms. You pick the topic area. You choose the duration. You choose how the relationship will work. There are many helpful resources to guide you through every step of the program. Use the steps below to get started.
How to Participate
AAHPM members may participate as either a mentor or mentee. Mentees will be paired with mentors whose skills advance the mentee's selected personal development and career goals.
Enroll in Mentor Match by using these steps:
- Visit AAHPM Connect
- Select "sign in" in the top right-hand corner and enter your login credentials
- On the orange tool bar, click the arrow next to "Mentor Match" and select the first option, "Mentor Match"
- You are now on the main mentoring home page. Follow the steps to start your mentoring journey!
There is a wide variety of topics that you can choose from.
- Academic Advancement
- Career Development
- Linking Hospice and Palliative Care Programs
- Starting an HPM Fellowship
- Starting a Palliative Care Program
- Program QI
- Regulatory Compliance
- and so much more!