Become a Test Site for Palliative Care Measures Project
September 11, 2019
The American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, in partnership with the National Coalition for Hospice and Palliative Care and RAND Health, is leading a three-year effort to develop patient-reported quality measures in outpatient palliative care for the CMS Quality Payment Program. All programs that provide outpatient palliative care services to adult patients are invited to learn more about serving as a test site for this project.
The benefits of participating as a testing site include:
- A first look at quality measures that will be tied to financial incentives in the near future;
- Insight into what systems need to be in place to implement the quality measures in your program;
- Program-specific survey data collected through the test, useful for understanding your baseline quality measure performance; and
- An opportunity to create a measure “by us, for us” by providing input on the process throughout.
- An honorarium for particiation