Your voice is the most important way to improve the quality of life for patients and families facing serious illness. Work alongside AAHPM through the Legislative Action Center to advocate for the specialty and the patients who benefit from it.
Legislative Action Center
This platform puts the power in your hands to easily take action, stay up to date on new legislation, share your voice, and contact key stakeholders all in one convenient location.
Support the Palliative Care Hospice Education and Training Act
- Support PCHETA - ask your members of Congress to support PCHETA
- Tweet PCHETA to Congress - tweet your member of Congress to build momentum for PCHETA
Participate in Other Activities
Visit the action center to:
- Review legislation - see the bills that AAHPM supports
- Contact representatives - easily find and contact your elected officials about any issue you find important
- Support the Rural Access and Hospice Act - generate an email to your representatives