Expand Your Knowledge. Enhance Your Practice.
Whether directly or indirectly, support for life-long learning and education touches everything AAHPM strives to accomplish through
- Courses: provide members with cutting-edge education at the Annual Assembly and summer courses
- Latest News: helps members stay current with the latest news and information about their Academy, the field of hospice and palliative medicine, the healthcare industry in general, new research and advances, and policy and legislation critical to the work they do
- Study Resources: offers up-to-date, accessible, and useful self-study resources providing comprehensive education in a variety of formats that meet your individual learning style and level of practice. Several resources offer MOC points.
- Scholarships: enable members to access educational events and resources that might otherwise be inaccessible to them
- Fellowships: resources and support to fellowship programs are available to ensure the field continues to train the next generation of hospice and palliative medicine specialists
- Certification: encourages specialty certification and provide resources to maintain certification in hospice and palliative medicine and for hospice medical directors
- Industry: promotes high-quality hospice and palliative care
- Research: supports critical research in the field.
- HPMQ: new video series that tackles critical questions in hospice and palliative medicine
In addition, AAHPM offers members many opportunities to get involved with development of educational programming and products. Learn more about volunteer opportunities in the Membership section of aahpm.org.
AAHPM was awarded accreditation with commendation as a provider of CME for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through November 30, 2021.