AAHPM Member Councils
Members are given the opportunity to join councils within the Academy. These councils, created by the Board of Directors, provide opportunities for engagement in the Academy and represent two of the Academy's largest constituent groups:
- Academic Palliative Medicine
- Hospice Medical Directors
Councils also provide input on key initiatives and activities within AAHPM and create a community where individuals who work in similar settings can more easily connect and support one another.
How to Join
Follow these instructions to join a council. Once you have joined, you will automatically be included in the AAHPM Connect community platform.
- Log in to your AAHPM account.
- Select "My Communities" on the left navigation menu.
- Add a checkmark to each community you would like to be a part of.
- Click "Save" and you will be added to the Connect community.