Commercial Support Opportunities with AAHPM
AAHPM's advertising, exhibit, and commercial support programs offer opportunities to connect with the leading physicians and nurses who are committed to furthering and fostering the practice of hospice and palliative care for patients with serious or life-threatening illnesses and their families.
Read more about the following opportunities to reach AAHPM's engaged, professional members and customers throughout this section of aahpm.org.
- Exhibiting at Annual Assembly and Summer Courses
- Support Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- Mailing Labels
We invite you to become a supporter of The Annual Assembly or the Summer Institute educational courses. These are excellent opportunities for your organization to show its commitment to quality hospice and palliative care, enhance your visibility, and increase your impact on AAHPM and HPNA members. Commercial supporters of The Annual Assembly connect with more than 3,400 physicians and nurses involved in end-of-life care.
Special Event and Feature Support
There are many Marketing and Support Opportunities to support The Annual Assembly and put yourself in front of leaders in the field. Customized support packages can be created according to your budget and targeted exposure. Following are some examples:
- Wi-Fi ($15,000) - Support the Wi-Fi services provided at the Annual Assembly. The supporter will receive acknowledgement on the opening page with a link to their website.
- Keycards ($7,500) - Attendees registering at the headquarters hotel will receive a keycard with your logo.
- Food or Beverage Station ($5,000) - As the supporter, you may provide napkins and cups with your logo for use at the food or beverage station.
- Corporate Showcase Presentation ($5,000) - This is a prime opportunity to showcase your company's products or services, highlight a new launch, or present on a white paper or case study to a select group of your choice during exclusive exhibit hours.
Commercially Supported Satellite Symposia
Special Events Available for Support
- Plenary Session ($15,000)
- Preconference Workshop ($10,000)
- Leadership Forum ($7,500)
- Service of Remembrance and Celebration ($5,000)
If you would like additional details and guidelines about commercially supported satellite symposia, are interested in supporting an event or activity not listed here, or require more information, please contact Allison Whitley, Manager, Professional Relations, at (847) 375-3673. Partial support is also possible. Review the 2020 Exhibitor Prospectus or learn more about exhibiting at the 2020 Annual Assembly.
Thank you to our 2019 Corporate Sponsors
VITAS® Healthcare lengthens the continuum of care and helps families cope with serious illness by providing palliative and hospice consults and care, medical equipment, medications and supplies. VITAS manages care transitions—hospital to home, curative to palliative, chronic to end-stage—by helping patients remain home in comfort and dignity.