Commercial Support Opportunities with AAHPM
AAHPM's advertising, exhibit, and commercial support programs offer opportunities to connect with the leading physicians and nurses who are committed to furthering and fostering the practice of hospice and palliative care for patients with serious or life-threatening illnesses and their families.
Read more about the following opportunities to reach AAHPM's engaged, professional members and customers throughout this section of aahpm.org.
- Industry Relations Council
- Exhibiting at Annual Assembly and summer courses
- Commercial Support for Annual Assembly
- Advertising Opportunities
- Mailing Labels
We invite you to become a supporter of The Annual Assembly or the Summer Institute educational courses. These are excellent opportunities for your organization to show its commitment to quality hospice and palliative care, enhance your visibility, and increase your impact on AAHPM and HPNA members. Commercial supporters of The Annual Assembly connect with more than 2,800 physicians and nurses involved in end-of-life care.
Special Event and Feature Support
There are many Marketing and Support Opportunities to support The Annual Assembly and put yourself in front of leaders in the field. Customized support packages can be created according to your budget and targeted exposure. Following are some examples:
- Wi-Fi ($15,000) - Support the Wi-Fi services provided at the Annual Assembly. The supporter will receive acknowledgement on the opening page with a link to their website.
- Keycards ($7,500) - Attendees registering at the headquarters hotel will receive a keycard with your logo.
- Refreshment Breaks ($7,500) - As the supporter, you may provide napkins and cups with your logo for use in the refreshment area.
- Corporate Showcase Presentation ($5,000) - This is a prime opportunity to showcase your company's products or services, highlight a new launch, or present on a white paper or case study to a select group of your choice during exclusive exhibit hours.
Additional Session Support
- Plenary Session ($15,000)
- Preconference Workshop ($10,000)
- Leadership Forum ($7,500)
- Service of Remembrance and Celebration ($5,000)
Thank you to our 2018 Corporate Sponsors
Delta Care Rx, http://www.deltacarerx.com , transforms and improves the hospice pharmacy industry through business transparency, innovation, extreme customer service, and the maintenance of vital community pharmacy relationships. As a pharmacist owned, privately held provider, Delta sets the industry benchmark for pharmacy benefit management, creative prescription mail order, on-demand pharmacist services (ODPS), and hospice tailored e-Prescribing. Additionally, Delta offers electronic tools, including cutting edge telemedicine technology (for hospice and palliative care), to improve the quality of patient care and simplify essential workflow/ordering processes within hospice settings.
INSYS Therapeutics is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes innovative drugs and novel drug delivery systems for therapeutic molecules that improve the quality of patients’ lives. Using proprietary sublingual spray technology and our capabilities to develop pharmaceutical cannabinoids, we work to address the clinical shortcomings of existing pharmaceutical products.
VITAS® Healthcare lengthens the continuum of care and helps families cope with serious illness by providing palliative and hospice consults and care, medical equipment, medications and supplies. VITAS manages care transitions—hospital to home, curative to palliative, chronic to end-stage—by helping patients remain home in comfort and dignity.