Attend Exceptional Educational Events
Learn the latest updates and advancements from subject matter experts and leaders in the hospice and palliative medicine field at live events, or by accessing our robust library of audio, Assembly, and course recordings.
Live Educational Events
- Virtual Conference - this July, attend the conference from your own home or office, hosted by NHPCO, AAHPM and HPNA. AAHPM members register here.
- Intensive Board Review Course - CANCELLED for 2020 - this review course will prepare physicians for the HPM board exam as well as hospice and palliative care professionals seeking a fast-paced, intensive review of best clinical practices when caring for seriously ill patients and their families.
- Advanced Pain Management with Ketamine, Buprenorphine, Lidocaine, and Opioid Infusions: Practical Pearls and Skills Practice - CANCELLED for 2020 - through a combination of cases and facilitated small group hands-on learning, this workshop will give you the opportunity to obtain and practice the skills required to administer ketamine, lidocaine, and opioid infusions.
- AAHPM Ascend: this leadership meeting is a live, intensive two-day program featuring deeper dives of focused topics and leadership skills developed by HPM professionals for HPM professionals
- Annual Assembly of Hospice and Palliative Care: this annual meeting brings together more than 3,400 attendees for a large interdisciplinary gathering of the #hapc field
AAHPM maintains a robust and growing library of recordings of Annual Assembly sessions, courses, and webinars for on-demand, just-in-time education. Visit AAHPM’s recording library for a full list of titles.
In addition to live and virtual events and recordings, learn more about AAHPM’s popular textbooks and self-study tools, such as the Essentials self-study series and HPM PASS and HPM FAST modules.
AAHPM strives to provide the education you need, regardless of your career stage or practice setting, when and where you need it most.
AAHPM was awarded accreditation with commendation as a provider of CME for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through November 30, 2021.