Attend Exceptional Educational Events
Learn the latest updates and advancements from subject matter experts and leaders in the hospice and palliative medicine field at live events, or by accessing our robust library of digital learning.
Live Educational Events
Introducing the Longitudinal Knowledge Assessment
December 15, 2021 | 2-3pm ET (1pm CT, Noon MT, 11am PT)
Mark your calendars to get your questions answered about the new Longitudinal Knowledge Assessment (LKA) option for hospice and palliative medicine (HPM) recertification (MOC) in 2022. Learn about the LKA option from ABIM and representatives from other boards who will address questions that you may have.
There is no cost and pre-registration is not required. Read more about HPM certification and continuing certification (MOC).
Florence Mickens, Program Operations Manager, American Board of Internal Medicine
Representatives from Co-Sponsoring Boards
- American Board of Anesthesiology: Jo Lovell, Sr. Manager of Credentialing and Continuing Certification of the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- American Board of Pediatrics: Keith J. Mann, MD, M.Ed, Vice President of Continuing Certification; Amy Hodak, Director of Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Administration
Invitations have also been extended to the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
This webinar is informational only. CME is not provided.
- Annual Assembly of Hospice and Palliative Care: this annual meeting brings together a large interdisciplinary gathering of the #hapc field, February 9-12, 2022
- State of the Science in Hospice and Palliative Care: a new research meeting in along side the Annual Assembly, February 11-13, 2022
- Virtual Conference: hosted by NHPCO, AAHPM, and HPNA
- Intensive Board Review Course: see how you can prepare for the HPM board exam, August 13-15, 2022
AAHPM maintains a robust and growing library of recordings of Annual Assembly sessions, courses, and webinars for on-demand, just-in-time education. Visit AAHPM Learn for a full list of titles.
In addition to live and virtual events and recordings, learn more about AAHPM’s popular textbooks and self-study tools, such as the Essentials self-study series and HPM PASS and HPM FAST modules.
AAHPM strives to provide the education you need, regardless of your career stage or practice setting, when and where you need it most.
AAHPM was awarded accreditation with commendation as a provider of CME for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through November 30, 2021.