Attend Exceptional Educational Events
Learn the latest updates and advancements from subject matter experts and leaders in the hospice and palliative medicine field at live events, or by accessing our robust library of audio, Assembly, and course recordings.
Live Educational Events
- Virtual Conference: hosted by NHPCO AAHPM and HPNA, focusing on health care transformation. Purchase on-demand access through August.
- AAHPM Ignite: held virtually October 12 from 9am-3:30pm CT
- Community Meetings: AAHPM hosts multiple community meetings each month for members of the Academy. Visit the AAHPM Connect events page for more information.
- Annual Assembly of Hospice and Palliative Care: this annual meeting brings together more than 3,400 attendees for a large interdisciplinary gathering of the #hapc field.
- State of the Science in Hospice and Palliative Care: a new research meeting in along side the Annual Assembly, February 11-13, 2022.
- Intensive Board Review Course: although the 2020 in person meeting was cancelled, see how you can prepare for the HPM board exam.
- AAHPM Ascend: this leadership meeting was a virtual program in 2020, featuring deeper dives of focused topics and leadership skills developed by HPM professionals for HPM professionals.
AAHPM maintains a robust and growing library of recordings of Annual Assembly sessions, courses, and webinars for on-demand, just-in-time education. Visit AAHPM’s recording library for a full list of titles.
In addition to live and virtual events and recordings, learn more about AAHPM’s popular textbooks and self-study tools, such as the Essentials self-study series and HPM PASS and HPM FAST modules.
AAHPM strives to provide the education you need, regardless of your career stage or practice setting, when and where you need it most.
AAHPM was awarded accreditation with commendation as a provider of CME for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through November 30, 2021.