Attend Exceptional Educational Events
Learn the latest updates and advancements from subject matter experts and leaders in the hospice and palliative medicine field at live events, or by accessing our robust library of audio, Assembly, and course recordings.
Live Educational Events
- The Annual Assembly of Hospice and Palliative Care - hosts more than 3,400 professionals from multiple disciplines who care for patients with serious or life-threatening illness and their families to learn, network, and nurture their passion for their work.
- AAHPM Ignite - designed to identify and refine nonclinical, but equally critical, leadership skills that hospice and palliative care professionals increasingly need for success.
- The State of the Science - network with fellow investigators and gain insights to new research and method in hospice and palliative medicine
- Virtual Conference - this July, attend the conference from your own home or office, hosted by NHPCO, AAHPM and HPNA
- Intensive Board Review Course - this August 13-15, 2020 review course in Louisville, KY will prepare physicians for the HPM board exam as well as hospice and palliative care professionals seeking a fast-paced, intensive review of best clinical practices when caring for seriously ill patients and their families.
- Advanced Pain Management with Ketamine, Buprenorphine, Lidocaine, and Opioid Infusions: Practical Pearls and Skills Practice - through a combination of cases and facilitated small group hands-on learning, this workshop will give you the opportunity to obtain and practice the skills required to administer ketamine, lidocaine, and opioid infusions.
- AAHPM Ascend: this leadership meeting is a live, intensive two-day program featuring deeper dives of focused topics and leadership skills developed by HPM professionals for HPM professionals
AAHPM maintains a robust and growing library of recordings of Annual Assembly sessions, courses, and webinars for on-demand, just-in-time education. Visit AAHPM’s recording library for a full list of titles.
In addition to live and virtual events and recordings, learn more about AAHPM’s popular textbooks and self-study tools, such as the Essentials self-study series and HPM PASS and HPM FAST modules.
AAHPM strives to provide the education you need, regardless of your career stage or practice setting, when and where you need it most.
AAHPM was awarded accreditation with commendation as a provider of CME for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through November 30, 2021.