Attend Exceptional Educational Events
Learn the latest updates and advancements from subject matter experts and leaders in the hospice and palliative medicine field at live events, or by accessing our robust library of webinar, Assembly, and course recordings.
Live Educational Events
AAHPM provides several opportunities throughout the year to come together with your colleagues to learn from national leaders and experts in hospice and palliative medicine.
- Intensive Board Review Course - August 9-11, 2018 in Minneapolis, MN - a must-attend event for physicians preparing for the HPM board exam as well as hospice and palliative care professionals seeking a fast-paced, intensive review of best clinical practices when caring for seriously ill patients and their families.
- Pediatric Hospice and Palliative Care: Advances and Innovations (Pedi-Innovate) - August 9-11, 2018 in Minneapolis, MN - a new summer course for healthcare professionals with an interest in pediatric palliative care to improve their knowledge, competence, and performance in order to enhance patient outcomes.
- 2018 Virtual Conference "Turning Points - Mastering Transitions in Care" - join this two-day conference streamed live via the web July 18-19, 2018. Hosted by NHPCO, AAHPM, and HPNA.
- The Annual Assembly - hosts more than 3,400 professionals from multiple disciplines who care for patients with serious or life-threatening illness and their families to learn, network, and nurture their passion for their work.
- AAHPM Leadership Forum - designed to identify and refine nonclinical, but equally critical, leadership skills that hospice and palliative care professionals increasingly need for success.
AAHPM maintains a robust and growing library of recordings of Annual Assembly sessions, courses, and webinars for on-demand, just-in-time education. Visit AAHPM’s recording library for a full list of titles.
AAHPM strives to provide the education you need, regardless of your career stage or practice setting, when and where you need it most. In addition to live and virtual events and recordings, learn more about AAHPM’s popular textbooks and self-study tools, such as the Essentials self-study series and HPM PASS and HPM FAST modules.
AAHPM was awarded accreditation with commendation as a provider of CME for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through November 30, 2021.
Top-notch programs deliver quality content and bring together the best and brightest in hospice and palliative medicine.