As the professional organization for hospice and palliative care providers, AAHPM is committed to making connections between members and promoting networking in the field. Included in this effort is helping members easily find opportunities to advance their career.
AAHPM's Job Mart offers benefits to both job seekers and employers seeking qualified candidates for open positions.
For Job Seekers
AAHPM's Job Mart enables you to make your CV available to more than 325 healthcare associations and professional organizations in the industry with free and confidential resume posting. With Job Mart, you can manage your job search and apply online. Manage your job search now with one of the following options:
- Free profile posting—Post your professional profile online today.
- View all jobs—Browse all available positions.
- Job search—Refine your job search using specific criteria.
- My account—Save up to 100 jobs in your account to view and apply later.
AAHPM's Job Mart offers employers unmatched exposure to AAHPM's more than 5,000 qualified hospice and palliative medicine professionals. With Job Mart, you can manage your postings online, search the resume database and receive updates when new resumes match your criteria, and increase awareness and visibility about your organization by including detailed information and a link to your website. Sign in or create a new account to begin managing your candidate search now with one of the following options:
- Post a job—Use the online posting form to find qualified candidates.
- Manage jobs—Update job description, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings.
- Search profiles—Review the professional profile database and receive e-mail notifications when new profiles match your criteria.
- Job posting rates—Single rate and discounts for placing multiple listings.
- Package deal—Review package deal opportunities.