AAHPM's Giving Tuesday efforts allowed the Academy to offer the AAHPM Pediatric Hospice and Palliative Medicine Assembly Scholarship. These funds support pediatricians attending the 2019 Annual Assembly of Hospice and Palliative Care.
This scholarship provides US-based physicians and fellows currently practicing pediatric hospice and palliative medicine funding to cover registration fees (excluding preconference workshops) and $200 toward travel-related expenses (airfare, hotel, cab fare, and meals) for the Annual Assembly, March 13-16, 2019 in Orlando, FL.
The 2019 application cycle is now open.
You can apply for this scholarship if you meet the following criteria
- have not previously attended the Annual Assembly,
- have demonstrated a commitment to the field of pediatric hospice and palliative care,
- have demonstrated the need for scholarship funds to facilitate their attendance.
Preference will be given to those applicants who:
- have been selected to present an abstract, paper, or poster, or
- are members of an AAHPM committee or task force or are a community chair
Support the Pediatric Scholarship Fund
You can help support scholarships for pediatric hospice and palliative medicine physicians and fellows currently practicing pediatric palliative care. Grow this specialty with your gift.
AAHPM qualifies for tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code as a not-for-profit corporation. Donors are encouraged to consult their tax advisors for information about the deductibility of these donations.