AAHPM Virtual Career Fair
AAHPM hosted a virtual career fair to all interested in a new position in the hospice and palliative care field on Tuesday, November 10 from 10am - 4pm ET at no charge to attendees.
For Job Seekers
Thank you for brushing up your resume and connecting with employers with open positions. All attendees received a 20% off code to use on AAHPM products in the online store.
Attendees of the career fair could:
- navigate to employer booths
- learn about the companies
- read about positions
- search open positions
- chat live with recruiters
- schedule face to face time with recruiters on the fly or for a later date
Attendee information will not be posted or shared.
Interact with employers such as:
- Penn State Health
- Spectrum Health Lakeland
- Empath Health
- Emory Palliateive Care
- Mount Carmel Health System
- University of Kentucky Palliative and Supportive Care
- Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp/ Baptist Medical Group
- UPMC Pinnacle
- Kaiser Permanente - Washington Permanente Medical Group
- MedStar Health
- CarePartners/HCA Healthcare
- Phoebe Health System
- Tucson Medical Center TMC Healthcare
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
- WSU - Dept. of Geriatrics
- AdventHealth Provider Recruitment
- Hendrick Health
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Vidant Health
- INTEGRIS Health
- Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center
Thank you for participating in the virtual career fair. If you are interested in participating in future AAHPM activities, please visit our Exhibitor page.
Access the AAHPM Job Mart Year Round
If you were unable to attend the Career Fair, the AAHPM Job Mart is your go-to resource for both finding a new position and recruiting qualified candidates for open positions. Discover new career possibilities today.
For Job Seekers
AAHPM's Job Mart makes your CV available to hundreds of healthcare associations and professional organizations in the industry with free and confidential resume posting.
For Job Recruiters
AAHPM's Job Mart provides access to qualified hospice and palliative medicine professionals who specialize in all areas of the field, including medical directors, palliative care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Increase awareness and visibility about your organization by including detailed information and a link to your website.