UNIPAC is now Essentials
The UNIPAC self-study series is now Essential Practices in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, or Essentials, and will still be featured as the popular 9-volume set. With newly updated content and cases, this is a must-have for your educational library.
Although the UNIPAC series is no longer being sold, you are now able to pre-order the new Essentials series.
amplifire™ Confidence-Based Learning Modules
These learning modules are no longer available for purchase, but the new Essentials learning modules are available for pre-order.
The learning modules are designed to test your level of knowledge and confidence in each topic area presented in the book series. You'll continue through each module until you have achieved mastery (ie, when your answers are correct and your level of confidence is absolute).
The 4th edition learning modules expired on June 30, 2017 and are no longer available. MOC points were available for modules were to be completed by March 31, 2017.
Benefits to You
- Develop your knowledge in hospice and palliative care by using each revised and peer reviewed volume as a reference or training tool.
- Prepare for your board certification exam by reviewing the current best practices and literature.
- Increase your competence in palliative medical interventions for improving your patients' quality of life.
- Experience online learning modules that evaluate your knowledge of the topic areas in an environment that provides repetition of questions, results, references and links to additional resources.
- Explore practical clinical scenarios to assist you in assessing and managing components of patient care, communication and your interdisciplinary team.
©2012, 9 volumes, softcover